Friday, May 18, 2012

Color Club Steel of The Night


Long time, no see! How are you doing? I have been swamped with uni work this year. Not sure if I am excited or scared for next year... 

Today I have Color Club's Steel of the Night to show you!


As you can see, Steel is a magnetic polish. I've been painting a lot of my friends' nails at the moment and they just go nuts over the magnetics! I think they're the most used polishes from my stash at the moment. I adore nail art and this is such an easy way to do it.


To get this effect I applied a reasonably thick coat (just one) and immediately held the magnet over my nail for around 15 seconds. The formula is nice too, not thin or goopy.

I was really surprised that you only needed one coat. As always, I was a little bit skeptical over how it would work but it's just so easy.


They will be available in Amazon surf stores and pharmacies. RRP $21.90. But if you are super lucky, you may win the whole set! 

Just send an email to nailjuice@live.com with the subject "Color Club Magnetic Force Entry" along with your name :) I will email the winner June 30th!

A big thank-you to Color Club New Zealand for sponsoring this :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment