Saturday, September 19, 2009

Frankens!

I made these last night during an All Blacks game. Dad was yelling and screaming at the TV so I thought I would make up a few shades.

I've been wanting to make a minty green for a long time now but just haven't had the resources.

I was lusting after the Chanel, Jade. So I tried to make it similar. Who knows if I even remotely close! It involved OPI Hey Get In Lime, OPI Sea Ya Later Sailor, a random dollar store pale green and Bloom Alessandra.

The second franken was really just a mix of everything, I wasn't really aiming for anything :D A mix of that and a mix of this!

The third one I love. The shimmer is just incredible.

Tell me what you think of them!

Names I picked from your lovely suggestions:
1 - Nice to Mint You!
2 - Dark Side Of The Moon
3 - Royal Tease

Thanks so much for the great input n_nb




No comments:

Post a Comment