Thursday, February 11, 2010

Revlon Tropical Teal & Guava Glam

It must have been fate to have such a crappy day learning about hairpieces and wigs that I needed to do a little shopping on my break.

Revlon has had a few nail polishes on sale for $8 for a while now and today they were $5! So I picked up Tropical Teal and Guava Glam.

The reason I picked up Tropical Teal was because I borrowed my sisters ring hoping to use it for a photo shoot coming up and I didn't quite have a nail polish that matched it.

Luckily Revlon came to my rescue. Look how pretty and shimmery it is at just two coats!

And the reason for Guava Glam was that I really liked it when it came out last Summer. I hadn't even seen it again til now!

I am really happy with both of these colours. Reviews to come shortly.

Cute ring huh? (Secretly I don't want to give it back, but I will because my sister loves it too :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment