Thursday, April 15, 2010

OPI Hong Kong Pinks Comparisons

 
Ok so I thought I would compare the pinks together as I thought they were closer but really... they aren't :)

Lined up we have: Don't Think Just Pink, Lucky Lucky Lavender, I'm Ok You're Bouquet and Panda-monium Pink.
Don't Think Just Pink compared to Lucky Lucky is much more red to me and a little more squishy looking.

Lucky Lucky compared to I'm Bouquet again is more lilac toned. I'm Bouquet is quite a yellow toned pink.

I'm Bouquet compared to Pandamonium Pink is again more yellow and I guess softer looking. Pandamonium Pink is more stark, more pastel like.

My favourite shade out of all of them: Lucky Lucky Lavender. I think I will change For Audrey and put it on! First time I have worn polish for a little while, it's almost exciting again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment