Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Comparison: Trendsetter vs. Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window

 

I know it's a bit of a stretch to compare these two, but I feel like I need to get rid of one of them. 


Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window is from OPI's latest fall collection, Touring America (2011). Trendsetter is also from China Glaze's latest fall collection, Metro (2011). So both are fairly easy to come across.


Formula wise the OPI is quite watery and at the other end of the scale is thick-goopy Trendsetter. I have added thinner to it before but the next time I went to use Trend, it was just as thick as before.

I appreciate Trend's different-ness and Uh-Oh to me is a collection staple. Although it isn't as bold as Trend, it certainly looks nice, clean, subtle and will match a lot of outfits.


I just don't know what to do! What would you do? Are you in the same position but with other colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment