Thursday, March 8, 2012

Orly Bonder AKA: Best Thing Since Sliced Bread


Or maybe in our case, it should be Best Thing Since Fast Dry Topcoat?.../lamejoke

Now that I think about... what is so great about sliced bread? ...

Today I have one of Orly's many treatments to show you, Bonder. A special rubberised base coat that helps your nail polish grip on. It retails for $12.50 in New Zealand at Farmers. Which really isn't bad. It is 9ml.

I have had a lot of recommendations to try out Orly Bonder as my manicure chips within the first or 2nd day. I can tell you already, I love this stuff! I never want to be without it ever again! I have worn it with every manicure since I bought it and none have chipped. None. I usually change my nails every 3 days so I haven't tried it past that many days.

I also have a lot of peelies on my nails too as I pick and peel my nail polish off... naughty I know... but Bonder really helps even out the nail polish over them, leaving a smooth surface.

If you have had either of the same problems as me, definitely give Bonder a go! I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment