Monday, February 4, 2013

Nail Art : Skullies and Mr. Juice


The lovely ladies on FaceBook have heard about the wonderful Mr. Juice, so it's time he appeared on NJ! Mr. Juice is a bit of a creative man so I asked him if he could paint me some little skulls to stick on my nails. He had a little play around last night with OPI Alpine Snow, a plastic sandwich bag and a fine paint brush.



We let them dry overnight so they'd peel off more easily. I chucked on some base coat, lay the decal down, gave it a little push to make sure it was stuck on securely and topped it off with some top coat.



I wanted some skullies on my nails too! Most of the designs were a little too big for my nails so I put them on my thumbs like Mr. Juicey.



I used two coats of OPI Black Onyx first, lay the decals on each thumb. For the rhinestones I dabbed a little bit of base coat down first where I wanted them, then used a toothpick with the tip dipped in base coat to pick up the stone and placed it down. Give it a little push and wiggle to make sure it gets stuck into the polish,



Check out some more simple Nail Art ideas! 



OPI Earthquake! + Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment