Ok, here is my first tutorial! Firstly apply your base coat. I used Nailtek's Foundation II here, it dries matte. Then you need to get a creme or jelly polish. I used Zoya's Morgan. Then you need to find a sheer sparkly/glittery/shimmer polish that builds up a colour when layered. I chose Zoya's Starla.
This tutorial will be on my thumb :D
1. Get your creme polish (Morgan) and free hand it on your tip as if you were doing a french manicure. If you don't feel confident doing this you can always use the french guides, but it doesn't matter if you make a mistake as it will be covered anyway :)
2. Get your sheer (Starla) and brush over your whole nail or 90% of the way.
3. Do another coat of your sheer only 75% up your nail.
4. Another coat of your chosen sheer, this time only going up 50% of your nail.
5. Do another very small coat of your sheer this time only going up 25% of your nail from the tip. It's like painting your nails backwards so it may take some practice :)
You are all done now! Add your top coat and you're set. Easy huh?