Sunday, November 1, 2009

My First Time with Eyeshadows!

This is the first ever time i've worn eyeshadow so please be gentle!

While I was thinking about what designs and colours I could do in the shower, I saw a minty towel hanging next to a pink towel and I really liked that colour scheme.

So I started with my paint pot Soft Ochre. I loved to use this as a sort of concealer around the eyes too as well as a base.

Then I chose to use Yogurt all over the lid. Followed by Aqua on the outer corner and a little bit under the lower lashes. I then used Haunting on the very outer corner to make Aqua a little deeper.

I was unsure about it at first as it made my eyelids seem really light. I am used to seeing them darkish yellow so it was quite different :) But after going shopping and coming back home to see no creasing or movement what so ever made me extremely happy inside.

These photos were taken in the late afternoon. My sister told me it reminded her of ice cream. Which I might go and get now....

No comments:

Post a Comment