Sunday, November 29, 2009

OPI Suede Collection 2009

Hey guys! Here are the OPI Suede polishes on a display thing :D

Enjoy!

On the left we have Russian Navy Suede, Ink Suede, Lincoln Park After Dark Suede, We'll Always Have Paris Suede, You Don't Know Jacques! Suede, Suzi Skis In the Pyrenees Suede.


Overall the formula is really good for matte polishes. A little less shrinking with these ones I found compared to the Mattes OPI released earlier this year.

I loved every single shade when I first saw them and I loved them even more in real life :) The finish is so different to everything else and they're crazy sparkly with top coat.

Although I have a feeling Zoya's Loredana may be similar to Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede. There is also Zoya's new matte Harlow which is quite close to We'll always have Paris Suede.

No comments:

Post a Comment