Monday, August 30, 2010

Color Club Almost Famous


Looks timid in the bottle compared to some of the others, but once on the nail... You've got yourself a beautiful buttery yellow.

The first time I tried Almost Famous, I wasn't too fond of it because it seemed like it was going to take a never ending amount of coats to get it looking nice... But this morning when I was taking my time swatching, it applied so much nicer. I only needed two coats for complete coverage.
Definitely don't rush this one along, otherwise you'll get nowhere.

Usually I don't really go for yellows because they're usually a pain to apply and make my hands look red, but I think I could break this one out a few times during Spring :)

















Almost Famous is definitely not a pastel or a neon, but it is certainly not for the shy! I wonder what my Nana would think the next time I showed up to do her nails with Almost Famous?

AVAILABLE IN STORES EARLY SEPTEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment