Saturday, August 7, 2010

Color Club Pucci-licious














I was most excited to try Pucci  out of the set. It is quite a unique colour even though it seems like a basic one. It does remind me of a purple BYS polish I had sometime ago though and never wore it because it smelt awful... So Pucci makes a good replacement :D

The colour shown in my photo here I feel is definitely not purple enough, well warm enough. I was using my sisters camera for this shot so when I get back I'll give my camera a go :)
Pucci-licious was a bit streaky on the first coat but I don't think that you need a ridge filler to help because it is a slightly thicker formula, so it evens itself out on coat number 2. I reckon you only need 2 coats to get full coverage.

Pucci-licious is a cream like Twiggie and Almost Famous, so you don't get that squishy jelly look like the others.

AVAILABLE EARLY SEPTEMBER IN THE 'POPTASTIC' COLLECTION WHICH WILL BE REPLACING THE CURRENT NEONS

No comments:

Post a Comment