Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Quick Look At: OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y & Suzi Loves Cowboys



 I had completely forgotten that the Texas collection was released earlier this week, until my mum rang me today and asked what I thought of them. I got ready as fast as I could and went running down to the nearest store, they still had the Swiss collection, boring, tried the next store and they had loads of the new ones!


They also only had one Texas pamphlet out, I hope I was allowed to take that.


My boyfriend helped me pick out two colours as I recently have been offered a place in a Interior Design course! I am so excited about it because I never received university entrance from school, so I thought my diploma/bachelor study days were doomed. It starts in two weeks, can't wait to go stationery shopping! What should I wear on my nails?! :O


Back to the topic, I really love the look of the Texas colours. It was so hard just to choose two. I really like the look of I Vant To Be A-Lone Star but I was only limited to picking two. By chance, my mum had picked up this shade and doesn't really want it as she thinks it is too close to Essie's Sag Harbor for her to own both.


I haven't tried them yet as I've been pretty busy. Suzi Loves Cowboys is a delectable chocolate brown and Do You Think I'm Tex-y is a gorgeous blue-toned fuchsia jelly. I really love the names in this collection! Especially Houston We Have a Purple.


I will have swatches up of these very shortly along with a sketch that this collection inspired me to draw. :)


NOTE: I used the flash here, so the colours look lighter and brighter than they really are. Tex-y almost looks radioactive here, it does not in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment