Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Skittle Me Happy! OPI & China Glaze




I finally have some great pastel/bright colours for summer! Woohoo!


From thumb to pinky:

Cajun Shrimp - I have been lemming this forever, next is My Chihuahua Bites! This is only two coats and looks jellyish in the bottle and on the brush.

Gargantuan Green Grape - I always thought this polish was called Garangatuan Green Grape lol and I will still keep calling it that :D That is three coats and you can still see my tip.

Spontaneous - Why did I not discover this earlier? I love love love it! It will be a victim of loads of Konading :) Just two coats here, applies beautifully. Contains formaldehyde.

Verano - I saw this one in a salon and fell in love with it. A bright fuchsia with subtle shimmer. Will also fall victim to Konads. Three coats here, applies nicely.

Lavender Lingo - A little disappointed with this one, I was hoping it would be more purple. It's not very lavender at all... Three coats here.

You will get to see Spontaneous tomorrow :D

And here is what I wore to the hospital, Emerald Sparkle (two coats) with OMG used with a Konad design. Two coats of Poshe, makes ES super sparkly! Try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment