Monday, November 8, 2010

Nail Juice in November


This November at Nail Juice we will be having a few competitions. Some will be open to everyone and some exclusive to New Zealand.

First of all I just want to tell you some fantastic news, I have finally found an apartment to move in and it has a massive balcony and big windows everywhere! So that means I should have a lot of sun to play around with this Summer. My current balcony is less than a metre wide so I'm pretty happy with this move.

Back to what I am supposed to be telling you about, the prizes. I have a few nail art books to giveaway, a mini Color Club Maintenance set, some nail art goodies and of course some pretty polishes!

HOW TO WIN:
There will be a new competition each week of November, so 3 in total.

I will post a series of photos of different polishes and you have to guess the correct polishes.  I will post hints each day until a winner prevails :D

There will also be spot prizes for international and national readers. More info will be given when the actual contest is posted! :) I hope you guys enjoy this, I am trying to find some special polishes for the prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment