Monday, April 18, 2011

Misa Sunny Smile Makes Me Go Wild



I found these old photos I must have taken ages ago! I realised I never ended up posting them.


It is Misa's Sunny Smile Makes Me Go Wild. A very bright yellow.



Two coats shown here. I can't stop looking at my old nails... my new goal, to get them to this length here. 



Three coats here, still visible nail lineage going on there. 



Three coats and in the shade, we've got a lovely variety of shots here. There really isn't much to say about this polish as I honestly can't remember it and have no idea why I ever bought it. I usually don't go for neons or yellows.


I hope you have a lovely week :) I will have some more product reviews for you later on through the week. If you have noticed any weird changes to Nail Juice recently, I am trying to get a different template and a new look. So don't freak out like I did if you see things all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment