Friday, April 29, 2011

OPI Who The Shrek Are You?

I have had my eye on this one for such a long time! Very happy that I have finally got a bottle to call my own. 


I had looked up so many pictures of WTSAY and loved them all. They were all different shades and greens so it was a little bit of a mystery as to what I would actually end up with.


I have 3 coats on here as it was a little bit streaky. I may try it next time with a thicker base or maybe even a ridge filler.


I absolutely adore the colour though. I am on a lime/chartreuse/lavender kick at the moment and have a shirt this almost exact colour. 


I think this last picture is the most colour accurate. I was afraid that Shrek was going to be your typical apple-green-lime-green but it does actually have quite a bit of yellow in it. A dirty yellow though, almost mustard-y I think. I just love it. 


I was also interested in OPI's Fiercly Fiona as I am wanting that true chartreuse colour. But I saw a comparison of Fiona with China Glaze's Electric Pineapple. EP looked like much more my cup of tea so I think I will wait for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment