Saturday, April 9, 2011

Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau & Si Vous Please!


Here shown we've got Color Club's Take Me To Your Chateau and Si Vous Please. These are another two from the Pardon My French collection (which I saw in a chemist the other day! Just thinking now, with the amount of times I actually visit chemists, someone might think I have a problem lol!). 


I really love this light blue. I wore it on my toes first, and it was just love at first sight. I took it down to my parents house and painted just about the whole family's toes with it! I met up with my mum and sister the other day and my sister still had it on :D 

When it was about to come off, I couldn't bear to take it off, so I re-applied it! I just really enjoy wearing Take Me To Your Chateau.

Si Vous I haven't really worn as i'm not really in a glittery mood. You know, you just have to be in a certain mood to wear some polishes. 

Si Vous Please is basically a clear glitter, nothing special but these two give me a nice wintery feeling. I think they go quite nicely together, Si Vous would go with just about anything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment