Thursday, May 26, 2011

OPI Mermaid's Tears

Mermaid's Tears is from OPI's Pirate's of the Caribbean collection. I only picked up four out of seven; Mermaid's Tears, Steady as She Rose, Skulls & Glossbones and the silver shatter. I am just smitten with all of them!


I didn't really like the other three that much. Sparrow Me The Drama and Planks A Lot seemed to be brighter than the rest, and Stranger Tides just looked weird against my skin.


Here I am wearing two coats. Lovely coverage with Mermaid's Tears, very nice formula as well.

This colour took me back to when Peppermint Patti was a big thing and everybody started doing minty greens and blues. Mermaid's Tears, like the rest of the collection, has a dusty quality to it. So it's a lot greyer than most mint greens. However! The OPI display I looked at was right beside Orly's new lot, Precious. Ancient Jade looked to be just a smidgen off of being a complete duplicate.

Mermaid's Tears is one of my new favourites. I just love all the colours being released at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment