Tuesday, January 3, 2012

OPI Samoan Sand


Samoan Sand has been around for sometime, at least a decade. I have admired it for some time, luckily for me, a bestie gave me one for Christmas.


I love it! It's a great sandy colour, a nice neutral nude creme. I don't know what collection this was originally released it. I have a feeling it just may have been one of those core OPIs from the start.


The formula is really nice. Quite smooth and creamy, dries fairly quickly. This is two coats here and you can still see my tips a little bit. You could build it up if you wanted it to be more opaque by putting more coats or layering over a ridge filler.


This guy yawning decided to cut part of his stomach open on the last day of 2011. So here he is resting up with his sister looking over him.

Do you have a perfect nude?

No comments:

Post a Comment