Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nail Art: Happy New Year!


First and foremost, Happy New Year! Woohoo it's 2012 and we have one year left to live. I hope the nail polish selection is worth it this year!


For my New Years manicure I decided on a glitter gradient. I started with a base of Orly Le Chateau, added a thin sparse coat of OPI Gone Gonzo, followed by OPI Crown Me Already spread just along the tips, and lastly another sparse coat of OPI Gone Gonzo along the tips and up 1/3rd of the nail.


My new camera doesn't seem to be calibrated correctly at the moment. It always sees Gonzo as being quite silvery when it definitely has more blue to it. So bear with me while I try and sort that out!


Any new year resolutions? 
Mine are to work harder and be more of a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment