Thursday, December 22, 2011

OPI Crown Me Already!


Let me introduce you to one of my new favourite polishes, Crown Me Already! Hate the name, love the glitter! Crown Me Already is built up of fine silver glitter, small round glitter, small hex silver glitter and big hex silver glitter. So you've got a really nice mix of sizes in there.


I've had a lot of fun with this polish! It looks really neat layered between jellys, on the tips, graduated into another colour, layered....the list just goes on. It even looks great just by itself. I am wearing two coats of it on my toes. Kind of regretting that decision but it does look really nice in the summer sun.


This is two coats. You can see how dense it is and how quickly it builds up.


Crown Me Already was released in the Miss Universe collection released earlier this year. The collection wasn't released in New Zealand, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment