Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nail Art - Dainty Daisies

The Look:
I saw some gorgeous looks on Pinterest and just had to try it out myself! I love how soft this look is and at the same time very glamourous with the golden studs. If you don't have studs you can also use a droplet of gold polish.

I used two coats of Lunula to get a nice creamy beige base colour. I then used a generic white polish with my dotting tool to place the petals of the flowers. I then dipped my dotting tool in a tiny bit of base coat to pick the studs up and then placed them in the middle of the flowers. The studs sunk nicely into the polish, which meant they held well throughout the day. I then placed in some 'filler petals' between the gaps of the flowers to make the overall design look more cohesive. I topped my design with one coat of top coat to smooth it out.

Products Used:

  • Nail Juice Lunula (cream)
  • Nail Juice White (white)
  • Gold studs
  • Dotting tool


Links:
Dotting tool from Winstonia
Gold studs from Born Pretty Store
Nail Juice Polish
Out the Door top coat
Pinterest Inspiration Board

No comments:

Post a Comment