Monday, March 30, 2009

Misa The Grass Is Greener On My Side

I LOVE IT!

It applied so nicely and smooth, the 'gap' looks so neat, the polish itself was so easy to work with and it only needed two coats! Seriously... is there anything wrong with this polish?! Why didn't I try this sooner?!

This thing is sparkling and shimmering 24/7, it doesn't stop. I like that.
It does dry matte though so don't be disappointed at first! Because adding your top coat makes it look so freakin cool.

I also noticed that it had a wider brush than my older Misas, I like this too. Perfect for the size and shape of my nails. It made the application a pleasure.


I started off with The Grass Is Greener On My Side on my right hand, just to try it out, added top coat, left it for about 30 minutes and then decided that I need to wear this as a full manicure. I did and I don't know if I can bring myself to take it off :D But new pretties...


Yesterday I received the following:

A Sunny Smile Makes Me Go Wild - Misa

Love, Beverly Hills xx - Essie

Blueberry Crumb - Essie

Miso Happy With This Color - OPI


Just in case your wondering about the photos... I wasn't feeling the Landscape, so Portrait it is! But I still have some landscapies to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment