Monday, March 30, 2009

OPI Cherry Blossom

I was craving Cherry Blossom and I really wanted to try out those stickers.

Sticker Review:
These are probably some of the best I have come across. They aren't thick and bulky, they're nice, thin and easy to take off the sheet and place on the nail.

Plus! They wear like iron, I didn't put top coat over them and they survived my night, sleep and shower!

Cherry Blossom Review:
The sparkles in this one remind me of fairies or something, there isn't anything quite like it.

I remember a while ago someone asked me how they should franken it... I had suggested OPI Elephantastic Pink for the base colour, Princesses Rule for the shimmer and maybe some clear polish to make it a little sheerer. I will include these polishes in my next order so I can try it for you guys n_n

Application was alright. Not excellent because it was a little runny, and Cherry Blossom being a sheer, I had to do three thickish coats to achieve this look. Doing three thickish coats of a sheer gets kinda messy on the sides.

But Cherry Blossom does dry quite quickly and looks amazing in the sun and indoors!

Oh my goodness, it's April tomorrow! Ahhh!




No comments:

Post a Comment