Friday, March 6, 2009

Nicole by OPI Tangerine Scene



And here is the Nicole version of the OPI version... :D OPI review can be found here.


As you can see, not a difference at all besides the bottle. Everything is exactly the same, even the formula. Although Nicole's brush is a little easier to use as it is wider.

I got this version first and was lucky enough to find the OPI version later on... but I can't bring myself to get rid of this one. I am emotionally attached to it hehe, I think it is because I was so extremely happy to see it on sale at a random nail bar and I knew it was a recycled Japanese!


Oh, I will be away at the beach for a little while so I won't be able to reply to your comments :) I have found some old pics that I had forgotten about to show you while I am gone ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment