Monday, March 30, 2009

OPI Ulta Valentines Exclusives 2009

I thought I would combine these three into one post :D

I love all three of these pinks to bits... Don't Think Just Pink and Gotta Get Pink are very unique shades. I don't have anything like them! Well done OPI n_n

Although In Sync With Pink isn't really all that unique, but I believe it is a dupe to MAC's Something About Pink which was released with the Hello Kitty collection. I saw it in person not too long ago, the OPI was much cheaper and has a little more so I didn't feel the need to get the MAC pink.

Each pink was very nice to work with and has certainly earned a spot on my Top 20... I should probably do one of those soon :)

In Sync With Pink
















Don't Think, Just Pink!
















Gotta Get Pink!:


No comments:

Post a Comment