Thursday, March 3, 2011

Color Club: I Believe In Amour & Hot Couture



Here we have I Believe In Amour and Hot Couture from Color Club's Pardon My French collection.


I wasn't actually too fond of this one, I just can't get my head around bubblegum pinks. I don't know what it is, I just don't like them. 


My photos here are in direct sunlight so the colour is washed out a little bit. I think the last photo shows it's true colour most.


The formula, not to fussed, usually Color Clubs are great but for me this polish was a little bit streaky. So it didn't really give me a nice finish. Maybe it was the base coat I used? Not really too sure. I used three coats here.


I Believe In Amour is definitely a yellow toned pink creme.


Hot Couture is a cherry pink glitter. It doesn't add to much of a tint to other colours so it is quite good for layering. As with pretty much all glitters, you can use as many layers as you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment