Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OPI Texas: Big Hair...Big Nails & Guy Meets Gal-Veston

My goodness it's March already! That means I am almost 20! I remember when I mentioned that I turned 18 on NJ.... It's kind of hard to comprehend that NJ has been around that long! :O....

The corals in this collection are amazing! Mum had bought both of the corals; Big Hair...Big Nails and Guy Meets Gal-Veston. She only ended up keeping Gal-veston though as Big Hair has more of an orange tone, and that didn't suit her as nicely as the redder more watermelony tones in Gal-veston.

My sister ended up getting Big Hair

Big Hair... Big Nails:
My sister ended up getting this one from my mum as it is the orange-r one out of the two. It looks really nice on her too, like watermelon crossed with strawberry juice. It's sort of a jelly version of Cajun Shrimp, it has that nice punch to it.

So as with all the jellies in the Texas collection, two coats are sufficient and you will still see your nail lines. On a side note, how do you get/have "big nails"? The mind boggles.


Guy Meets Gal-Veston:
This is the redder one of the two corals, even though it is really easy to get these two mixed up. They are pretty close. I don't know why OPI released two coral jellies and two pink jellies. Only minor differences.

Not really much to say about Gal-Veston other than it's just as beautiful as all the other jellies in the collection. I am still really happy with the Texas lot. They have the best formula I have come across yet.


The two compared side by side:
Here you can see how Big Hair is more orange and Gal-Veston more red.

The labels:

No comments:

Post a Comment