Monday, March 28, 2011

The Big 2-0

I was a little disheartened to post these due a comment that was made. I know my nails are short ugly but I am trying my hardest to get them longer. You'll just have to endure the ugliness until then!


These were my birthday nails. What I have on here is 3 layers of OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y? and two layers of glitter, China Glaze's Glam. On the ring finger I used one coat of Solar Flare instead of a 2nd coat of Glam. I wish I had done this on every nail as the gold made the whole design feel warmer.


I just loved the way this looked. This weekend I tried OPI Big Hair...Big Nails with NFUOh 49 (plain red flakes) in place of the glitter layers. That was another really nice combo, it looked like fire!




I love how the jelly polish gives a wash of colour of the glitter. 

Close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment