Monday, June 6, 2011

Australis Blue Tiger



Blue Tiger is one bold blue! It is much bluer in real life, my camera just couldn't capture it's awesomeness.




I haven't really bought Australis polishes before but they are pretty cheap, usually around $8 from most places that sell make-up. I'm really impressed with the coverage of them! They could be one coaters if you were careful enough. I used two coats here and applied the Color Club Vivid Color Intensifying top coat to really make the colour burst!


It also dries semi-matte so you definitely want a top coat on this (why wouldn't you be wearing one anyway?!) but it also helps make the blue even more vivid. It's just great. I love this colour. 


I am wearing it for my exhibition night with OPI Silver Shatter over the top. What a great combonation. Piet Mondrian was one of my influences in the exhibition so it seemed only right to wear a rich primary blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment