Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Color Club Wicked Sweet



I thought I'd start this collection off with it's name sake, Wicked Sweet! I also have Gimme a Grape Big Kiss and Raspberry Rush to show you later.




Wicked Sweet really stumped me on what the scent was. My boyfriend and I thought it was a bit blueberry-ish but didn't have a strong enough smell to say for sure that it is blueberry. So we hunted around for what other bloggers thought and they said blueberry or blue raspberry.


Formula wise, it's great. Just the same as Pure Energy, nice thickness and smoothness to it.




But, hello! We've seen you before haven't we? Above is my beloved Pure Energy, the non-scented version of Wicked Sweet


With the scent of Wicked Sweet I swear I could taste it when I was just nibbling on my fingertip but then realised it was the finger with Pure Energy on, lol. I don't know what I was tasting...

No comments:

Post a Comment