Friday, June 17, 2011

Color Club Gimme a Grape Big Kiss



Gimme a Grape Big Kiss was my favourite out of the three I got to try. It smelled delicious and my boyfriend really liked it too. We thought it smelt like the grape Hubba Bubba bubblegum crossed with the purple Nerds lollies. Nerds are one of my favourite kinds of lollies so I don't mind carrying that smell around with me all day!




Gimme is a super shiny polish. I just loved it. It's so glossy! I kind of want a lipstick this colour. And maybe some shoes this colour.




Depending on your monitor it may look more pink or more purple. On my one a home it looks almost the exact same shade as it is in real life but at my parents, it looks much more pink. So just remember that Gimme is definitely a purple, a fuchsia-purple but most definitely a purple.


Just a reminder that it is my last week for the semester next week so Nail Juice will probably be a little bit quiet, but I have some really exciting shades to show you after I put my A into G and finish my projects! Also mum is heading over to Australia soon, so hello Illamasqua and Make Up Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment