Friday, June 24, 2011

OPI Shatter Collection & Nail Apps



The Shatter collection is now officially released in New Zealand. Look at that barren display. I almost bought the navy blue hiding in the back. But then I reminded myself, these are a lot cheaper on TradeMe.


But then... I saw these!




Look at these! I haven't seen or heard anything about them! How cool do they look? Of course all of the exciting ones are gone or were never in stock. But I did find one design I loved...




This was the design I desperately wanted to try out. I mean how cool would it be to have it look like you've got blood splattered on your fingertips?




Check out that price! I was standing there staring in disbelief. Surely the $31.00 price tag is wrong. They all have them! Ok maybe they last quite a while. I check the bottom of the packet, 1-2 days wear. Ok. WHAT?! Are they for real?! $31.00 for one to two days wear.


Who are the ones on crack here? OPI or Smith & Caugheys? There are just so many things wrong with the price. I really, really want to try them but only if they dropped the cost by about, oh I don't know, half!


Has anyone tried these?

No comments:

Post a Comment