Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OPI Ginger Bells!



Today I have OPI's Ginger Bells to show you! It is from the 2009 Winter Wishes holiday collection. The same one as Merry Midnight, Sapphire in the Snow and Holiday Glow.





OPI Merry Midnight



This colour is so bang on trend at the moment. As soon as I walk into a clothing store, you've got the muted blues/navys, reds, yellows, red-y browns, khakis and chartrueses. I absolutely love all of those colours, I think I may actually have a polish in all of those too...



I am wearing two coats here. The coverage is nice from Ginger Bells. The formula is a little bit runny, but it's quite easy to control.



I never thought I would like this colour, but I've always had an interest in it. I finally bit the bullet and ordered it. It is discontinued, shouldn't be too hard to find though!

No comments:

Post a Comment