Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sally Hansen Golden Cinnabar



I picked this little beauty up a awhile ago from a cosmetics expo, I guess you could say. There was a few tables FULL of nail polish, ranging from $2 to $6. Mum and I just went nuts.




I don't really have any background info on this polish, other than it's not really sold anywhere. I think it's old? It looks old. It's not too hard to get a hold of though.




Superb coverage! You could get away with one coat. I was expecting a sheer-watery mess. Golden Cinnabar is the total opposite.




I think it looks the most interesting when not in direct sunlight. As is with most duochromes. The sun likes to pick just one colour.




This is what you see when you are inside, not under any direct lights. A slightly olive gold. How beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment