Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y? and NFuOh 59

I absolutely love Tex-y. A fuchsia jelly that looks brilliant with anything layered between it! And NfuOh 59 is just such a versatile polish. I love that one too.




For this manicure I did a layer of NFuOh 59, Texy, 59 and then Texy.




Thanks to my camera, you cannot see all the flakie goodness that this manicure provided. I am seriously thinking of parting ways with this camera. Although we've been a great team for four years, it just ain't performing 100%.




You can kinda see a glimmer of flakie in this shot.


Side note: I've been quite busy at Uni lately but I have a couple of manicures to show you,  I just have to sit down and actually work on the posts. Uni has got us having our own Interior Design blogs, so i've been kind of working on that blog more recently... The only hard part with this course I find is the conceptual thinking. I just don't understand how some of the links they make are actual links. Who knew a bookshelf could have such a deep connection to the universe?



Hoping a miracle of some sort will happen and I will be able to understand what they're on about.



No comments:

Post a Comment