Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OPI Dating a Royal


Today I have OPI's Dating a Royal to show you! Dating a Royal was first released in the Mod About Brights collection 2008. I think the only other colour I have ever tried from that collection was The 'It' Color and I remember it being horrid on me. Maybe that's where my dislike for yellows began...


Dating a Royal is a mid-blue jelly. It's not as sheer as half the OPIs from the Texas collection but it is still a really nice polish to layer things with, franken or just wear on it's own. Dating a Royal is incredibly glossy, as with most jelly polishes.


 The formula is ok. Not bad, not amazing. I find jellies to be quite watery and tend to not be as easy to control. Dating's formula is along those lines but like I said, it's not as sheer or watery as the Texas collection so you can have that bit more of control.

The Mod About Brights collection was added to the main line OPIs so it's not hard to find at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment