Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mode Rock Me Sweet


Mode is one of the cheapest polishes around in New Zealand. They used to be only $2.50 each but now they are up to $4.50 or $4.99 each. They can be found in most chemists in a big plastic bowl.

I've bought a few of their polishes before and the quality is actually really good. The only thing is their range can be limiting. You've got all your standard colours but they do have some real stunners and they occasionally bring out newer shades.


Rock Me Sweet is relatively new. I'm thinking it must be for the holidays but they never have a special display, they just chuck them in the bowl with all the others. However I did notice there was four new glittery shades, much like Rock Me Sweet but in red, silver and black. I wasn't really wowed by the others so I just got Rock Me Sweet.

To be honest, I am still a little sad that I never picked up China Glaze Mummy May I and was hoping this polish would get rid of that lemming... No such luck. Rock Me Sweet is mostly that pinky-purple glitter in a sheer purple base but it has some sparse silver glitter in there too.


The formula of this polish is great! Really easy to paint on. I did quickly test it over a mani to see how sheer it was and I could almost see right through it. So I decided to wear it over Color Club Ready to Royal.

The wear was more than I was expecting. I went to my Nana's house for some intense sewing over three days, not a single chip! It looked just as pretty as the day I painted it on.

I highly recommend trying out these Mode polishes if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment