Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nail Art: The Joys of Thinner


It only just dawned on me why I haven't been doing as much nail art these days, it's because all of my glittery polishes are so thick! Luckily mum had a bottle of thinner on hand.


I was reunited with an old flame, Sinful Nail Junkie. To think that I even considered getting rid of it because I used it no longer makes me want to, 
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ︵ ┻━┻


For this manicure I used Color Club Ready to Royal as the deep purple base, a small and short layer of NFUOh 050 followed by a sparse coat of Sinful Nail Junkie, topped with another thin coat of NFUOh 050.


Just a little bit more on Sinful Nail Junkie, here is a different look I did with it for the new year of 2010:


And here is a franken with it in it as well as Sinful UFO (orange version of NJ):


I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment