Saturday, November 12, 2011

OPI Who The Shrek Are You?


Summer is just around the corner so I thought I'd revisit one of my old favourites, OPI's Who The Shrek Are You. New Zealand never got this collection in, so your best bet is to buy online. It should retail for around $14-$16NZD.


The formula in this polish is really weird. Do you remember OPI's first set of Mattes? Like if you didn't paint it on evenly it'd crack up (kind of like crackles) and shrink in places? Shrekkie tends to do that on the first coat. I even had a perfect circle appear in this manicure! Coat two and three tend to not do that though and fix it all up.


I haven't work Shrek in awhile, when I first bought it I think I wore it for two weeks straight! I think I need to get more accessories or clothes (shoes maybe?!) in this shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment