Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NJ Update

Hello guys,

I am just letting you know that I am moving out of home for the first time in a couple of days and I won't have a computer (thank god for internet cafes) to upload photos. However I will be visitng home every other weekend so hopefully I can do some swatches then.

I won't be able to reply all that often to your posts and emails, I am really sorry :( I wish I had enough money for a laptop.

End on a positive note?

I will be receiving some OPI Reflection Glitters shortly thanks to a new friend, along with some awesome nail art goodies! So you will be able to see those sometime soon :)

Also, I am working with Zoya this weekend so that should be a lot of fun!

I have a load of posts backed up so I won't love you and leave you with nothing n_n I hope you still come to enjoy NJ! It will be updated just maybe every 2-4 days.

Thank-you for all your support this far!

Don't forget to have a look under the tags for more reading :D OPI, Color Club, Essie, Mac, China Glaze, Zoya, Qtica, Nail Art, Nail Care maybe some Mattes? Or Rescue Beauty Lounge?

No comments:

Post a Comment