Monday, August 3, 2009

Zoya Matte Velvet Limited Edition Collection 2009

I am so excited! Another full collection post, I know theres only three... but its all three :D

I really love that Zoya has made their Matte Velvet collection. They are perfect. No flaws. I believe these are Limited Edition. I think Zoya may even be thinking of releasing some more...?

They are all completely opaque in two coats.

The formula is really really thick but workable. They need to be thick because the matte formula is so quick drying, you'd end up with a massive mess if it was thinned.

On to the pics!











































Posh
: This is one lovely red. How many times have I said that? I think that was the first. You should check it out with the top coat further down!











































Loredana
: I really love the name of this one. The colour is also just as awesome! The shimmer in Loredana is just out of this world. I wonder why Zoya hasn't incorporated this kind of shimmer into normal polishes? Maybe it doesn't work. I will be wearing this one a lot for sure. The texture just looks amazing.







































Dovima
: My favourite. I've been wanting a matte black since the whole matte trend started (again). Zoya came to my rescue. I know a lot of people don't like black nails and associate them with certain groups... but I don't care. I love them to bits.

Here the lovelies are with some top coat!



















Dovima




















Loredana




















Posh

I have some exciting Zoya news to share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment