Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beauty Expo Haul!

Hello, hello! Feels good to be back home for a couple of days. I already miss my new home...

A little while ago I posted about working with Zoya for a couple of days. This was at the Beauty Expo. I had a great time looking at all the products in person and telling people about the products n_n

Here is what I picked up:
  • Zoya Remove+ Refill
  • Zoya Remove+ Normal size
  • Zoya Angel
  • Zoya Dulcina
  • Zoya Cassie
  • Zoya Moxie
  • Zoya Jo
  • Zoya Harley
  • Zoya Mia
  • Zoya Malia
  • Zoya Ki
  • Zoya Hope
  • Zoya Lola
  • Zoya Anchor Basecoat
  • Zoya Get Even Ridge Filler
  • Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
  • Hot Lips Starlet
  • Hot Lips Sparkle
  • Hot Lips Trendy
  • Hot Lips Kiss Kiss
  • CND Grapeade
  • CND Blue Blood (can't believe this was there!)
  • NFUOH 53
  • NFUOH 60
  • NFUOH GS14
  • NFUOH 12
It was so awesome seeing all the NFUOH stuff in person! Me and mum were like kids in a candy store. It was amazing! I also picked up some of their nail art stuff which I can't wait to use!

So far I have worn Angel (a pinker alternative to OPI Blush Of Adrenaline), NFUOH 12 (love this one, a violet pink creme)m NFUOH 60 (I must have looked a little crazy looking at my nails moving them around to catch all the different colours LOL) and Harley (which is a nice neautral grey with silver/golden shimmer)


















No comments:

Post a Comment