Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010's Greatest Hits

I hope you have all had a great Christmas! Here is Part One of what I think were some stand-out polishes of 2010.


MAC Blue India 
This was released in the Liberty collection which had special packaging. It was quite expensive and I think is the last MAC I have purchased. A great smokey-blue. Only a two-coater.


  
OPI Jade Is The New Black
This came out quite early in the year with the Hong Kong collection. I still love it just as much as when I first bought it. It's a very nice muted forest green. Two-coater.


Chanel Nouvelle Vague
This polish had everyone wanting it before they even knew when it would be released. A very pretty light turquoise with a timid frost. It's like a frosty version of China Glaze For Audrey. Nouvelle Vague reminds me of Goody Goody Gumdrops ice cream (yum!).


OPI Catch Me In Your Net
I never thought NZ would get the Summer Flutter collection, so I just had to get this one when I saw it. It does have a few dupes by Zoya and Orly. A great shade for summer! I might be decking this one on my toes very shortly. 


Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe
My photo isn't very good of Mistletoe, but I really do love the polish. I haven't seen anything like it. A beautiful forest green with green and gold glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment