Thursday, December 2, 2010

OPI Catch Me In Your Net
















Mum and I were flabbergasted when we saw the summer OPI display with this colour on it. I really wasn't expecting to get it in New Zealand. A very nice surprise!

Catch Me In Your Net is a beautiful shade. I am so happy to have this in my collection. I have nothing like it! Although a few companys have released something very similar, this is the first to hit NZ.
I thought it was going to be a sheer shade but you really only need two, maximum 3 coats for this one.

I really like Catch Me In Your Net because it's just one of those fascinating polishes that change all day long, you know? It has a really different look in every light. It's so pretty.

I just love to look at this one in the bottle too. I wish I had some shoes this colour... how cool would that be
?!

None of the other colours really caught my attention in the Summer collection. It seems a lot of sparkly polishes are coming out recently, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment