Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Quick Look At: Orly Instant Artist






















I hope you had an awesome Christmas! I hope you got some of the polishes on your wish list :)

I just wanted to show you something that I came across today and have never seen before, the Orly Instant Artist collection.

This seems to be a collection of special nail art colours. By that I mean they have super long and thin brushes designed for nail art. I chose the only colour that blew me away. Blue Sky. It's a pastel periwinkle shade.The rest were quite bold colours or basic glitters. (I took a photo of the stand, trying to upload it).

There was a set of Black, White, Red, Yellow and Blue for $49.90. Basically the same price for any 5 colours, but you get a dotting tool with that lot. The polishes retail for $10.90 each. Not too bad!

I only had a quick play with it (as I managed to spill some on my new pyjamas :( ) and I was really impressed! The coverage was great, not sheer at all. The brush was really easy to control.

I've also managed to pick up Sinful Daddy's Girl, OPI It's a Girl! and OPI Time-less is More. So stay tuned for those ones!
More pictures to come when the sun is out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment