Saturday, January 9, 2010

China Glaze Fortune Teller




















I wish this was a main line colour. Its one of those shades where you just want to put it on every time you see it!


Now I didn't use a topcoat here so it looks bumpy from the glitters. Don't worry it doesn't take much topcoat to even it out :D

Fortune Teller was released for Halloween in a certain store in the states. Why companies continue to do this really annoys me. Luckily I have a wonderful friend in the states :) I'm thinking i'm going to save up for a weekend trip to the USA... Although I wouldn't know where anything is haha.

Back to Fortune Teller. The first coat is sort of sheer but the second really completes it. A third coat is only needed if you want more depth of glitter. But i'm not sure, the black is pretty overpowering so I don't think you'd get that much as if you were a flakie polish.

Fortune Teller looks amazing matte or glossy!

Hmm, I wonder if China Glaze will bring it out again this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment