Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~*New Years Eve Mani*~




















How did your new years go? For the first time I spent mine with my partner up in the city. We ordered some pizza, watched the fireworks and played on our new computer...


We had it all planned to go out to his friends, as I was heading there he told me change of plans, we are heading home! Whaaaaat... I just did my nails all special... But he did surprise me with a computer. It's pretty good because now I don't have to wait every 2 weeks to go home and swatch/blog!

For my new years mani I wanted someting similar to what I posted a little while ago where I layered differnt polishes and combinations.

For this one I used Color Club Where's The Soiree as my base colour, black. Followed by Color Club Femme Fatale. Just used that a little starting from the cuticle to 3/4's of the way down.

Then I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps, Nfu-Oh 53, Sinful Nail Junkie all used in the same way.

So you have pretty much every finish in there, glitter, shimmer, flakies. A party on every nail. I really loved this manicure as every nail was a bit different than the other. I couldn't stop staring.

I am obsessed with flakies at the moment. I can't stop wearing them! I was thinking of ordering Nfu-Oh 40, 44, 50, 51, 52, 53(gave mine to mum), 54 and 56. What do you think?

Please check out the close-up shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment