Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Favourites of 2009: Part Five

I hope you enjoy this last installment of my favourites from 2009 :D





























China Glaze Fortune Teller - This probably isn't the best photo but I really love all of the different sized glitter in the black base. And the fact that its orange/copper makes it completely unique.





















Zoya Malia - I quite like Malia. Felt like it was a nice, sweet shade.




















Essie Mint Candy Apple - I've worn this so many times I have to put it away when i'm doing my nails because I always want to choose Mint Candy Apple.




















OPI Damone Roberts 1968 - A random guy to join up with to create a mint green, but its a nice shade so who cares? :)




















Color Club Pure Energy - I think my bottle is almost 50% full now. I really like the feel and colour of Pure Energy. My nail tutor would always compliment it when I wore it. Now that I think about it, I haven't worn Pure Energy in awhile... *goes off to do Pure Energy mani*

Well I hope you enjoyed this mini-series :) I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us! I am so excited over the pastel Orlys, i've never been excited over Orly before. The OPI Hong Kong collection has some pretty pinks too and China Glaze's Up & Away looks really neat!

I guess I better start saving :D

No comments:

Post a Comment